Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ahhhh so much work

Happy Thursday y'all! It's been a crazy week, trying to clear the house of all the extra messes I've made with my "decluttering". It's been a ride and it ain't over yet!
I left you guys with the progress of my closet, happy to report that it's done. I've got to unload my shoes but that's aprocess in it's own. I've quite the collection of converse shoes!
Proud to report that I've downsized enough they I no longer need a dresser! 
But this is the end result, a mess! The dresser use to be to the right there on that empty wall. I'm working to purge that bookshelf and thinking I'll hang some shelves for the remaining books! We shall see! 
This box was part of it, as well as two large plastic totes full of clothes! I've had this box with me since high school I think and it was so full of so many memories but I did good and only saved a few! 
And did I show you my bathroom?? 









Not too shabby, eh? Don't judge me on my shampoo hoarding!

All that being said, I've unloaded this much stuff (so far)


But I still have all of this to do, just to name a few.






I'll be busy for the rest of the year, I'm sure. 2017 should be an interesting year... to say the least.

Happy Saturday yall

Hang in there. 

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, D! It's so easy to accumulate things, isn't it? The closet looks super tidy & your bathroom is now less cluttered than mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I got rid of 95 percent of my stuff during 2016 and boy, I love it. Happy decluttering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to do more decluttering. I have too much of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    หนังไทย

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar Food and beverages can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked to Pepsico for creating the good health and wealth.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: