Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 3: email

Things are slowing down a little, I'm able to at least  open the lap top for a few minutes.  I picked up a cliff bar at kroger tonight. It's not good.
We're expecting "winter weather" so I stocked up on milk and bread. Of course. 
Don't want to be stuck in the house with no milk sandwiches. 

Emonkey calls them sammiches.  Love that kid. 

So today in the  great purge of January 2017 I deleted some emails. 

I know what you're thinking.. what the hell is she talking about now. Well I'm notorious for having too many emails and I know my measly bit has nothing on some other folks, but whatevs!  This is my journey!  

On a side note.. Emonkeys most recent favorite saying is "what the hell". Yea... I think he learned that one from me..Of course, but it's better than "shit". Which he learned from Mr MB. As soon as he drops the F bomb, Mr MB is getting a bar of soap in the mouth. Just sayin

Anyways, back to this..



 300 down... 


only 675 to go. The problem I've found is that the junk emails just.keep.coming!

So that's it!  Exciting right?

So now you tell me, how many emails are you hoarding... 

-Keep on hanging in there

3 comments:

  1. I delete on a regular basis. Just like the finger without social stigma attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much everything except junkmail...

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: